For all of us Kentucky people here. I bet some others could relate too.
If someone in a store offers you assistance & they don't work there, you might live in Kentucky.
If your dad's suntan stops at a line curving around the middle of his forehead, you might live in Kentucky.
If your town has an equal number of bars and churches, you might live in Kentucky.
If you have had a lengthy telephone conversation with someone who dialed a wrong number, you might live in Kentucky.
YOU KNOW YOU ARE A TRUE KENTUCKIAN WHEN:
1. Vacation means going north or south on I-65 for the weekend.
2. You measure distance in hours.
3. You know several people who have hit a deer more than once.
4. You often switch from heat to AC in the same day and back again.
5. You can drive 65 through 2 ft. Of snow during a raging blizzard, without flinching.
6. You see people wearing camouflage at social events including weddings.
7. You install security lights on your house and garage and leave both unlocked.
8. You carry jumper cables in your car and your girlfriend knows how to use them.
9. You design your kids Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit.
10 Driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled with snow.
11. You know all 5 seasons: "almost winter", "winter", "still winter", "Road Construction", & "It's Hot".
12. Your idea of creative landscaping is a statue of a deer next to your blue spruce.
13.. "Down South" means Tennessee to you.
14. A brat is something you eat.
15. Your neighbor throws a party to celebrate his new pole shed.
16. You go out to a tailgate party every Friday.
17. You have more miles on your snow blower than your car.
18. You find 0°F a "little chilly."
19. You actually understand these jokes, and you forward them to all your Kentucky friends. (What's not to understand?)